Saturday, February 20, 2016

IMPENDING STORM:YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHY PRESIDENT UHURU HAS REFUSED TO FORM A TRIBUNAL AGAINST JUDGE PHILIP TUNOI.....WHAT THE JUDGE SAID GOT HIM REALLY SCARED!!






Embattled Supreme Court Judge, Philip Tunoi, has reportedly threatened to reveal what happened during the 2013 Supreme Court ruling that declared Uhuru Kenyatta as the fourth President of Kenya.

According to snoops in the Judiciary, Tunoi told his lawyers that he is ready to spill the beans on what transpired during the Supreme Court ruling where CORD leader, Raila Odinga, lost the election

Some pundits believe that this is the reason why President Uhuru Kenyatta has refused to form a tribunal to investigate Tunoi who is accused of receiving Sh 200 million in form of a bribe from Nairobi Governor, Dr Evans Kidero, to influence an election petition case.
ALSO READ:

6 HABITS THAT ARE BADLY DESTROYING YOUR MANHOOD....MUST SEE!!!


Uhuru fears that forming a tribunal to investigate Tunoi will open a can of worms since Tunoi wants the hearings to be held in an open session where he is expected to drop a bombshell on the 2013 ruling.

Tunoi was one of the six Supreme Court judges who ruled the presidential petition.

The Kenyan DAILY POST


from African News http://ift.tt/1L23ooC

1 comment:

  1. My experience working with Benjamin ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust"Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Benjamin because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.I had Mr Benjamin contact Office Email on ....  247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete