Thursday, October 15, 2015

GOD HELP YOUR PEOPLE:THIS HOT LADY WAS OFFERING HERSELF FREELY TO STRANGE MEN IN A SUPERMARKET.....IS SHE YOUR WIFE??








Just read this story carefully and be warned if this lady is your wife or girlfriend. She may be dishing out her flesh to strange men.


So it happened that the whole of this week am off duty.


Today due to boredom I decided to go round these shopping malls n kill time. As I go round in a hypermarket near the butcher’s corner I spot a luscious lady pushing a shopping trolly with a boy inside (beutifull face, a$ to kill for n some nice cleavage). she is in a short and tight dress and suddenly she bends over to pick up something.....goodness gracious the view of those smooth yellow yellow thighs made me start imagining things awakening my "Fisi" genes.


seriously there was no way I was going to let her go without saying something so I go and start talking to the butcher man as her order is still being processed then I start apologizing for jumping the que to which she smiles.


Hapo nikajua I have to go for the kill. Told her I was mesmerised by her a$ to my surprise she turns and twerks alittle and asks u like it or u want it? before I answer another gal emerges ( suppose shes her mboch). she picks my phone n dials her no n tells me to give her a call n off they went nikaachwa hapo nasorora io rasa as she twists and turns it.

.. kufika home I find a text message telling me a didnt answer her question..."u like it or u want it".Fellow talkers hapa kunaedaga aje? hii kitu iko serious ama yuanichezea tu coz ata anexa kua bibi ya mtu jamaneni.








from African News http://ift.tt/1X8mStL

No comments:

Post a Comment