Sunday, February 21, 2016

THE CRAVING IS TOO MUCH:WHERE ARE THE MORALS?KILIMANI MUMS ARE JUST CRAZY.......THIS MARRIED WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR YOUNGER MEN TO DRILL THEM TO SATISFACTION!!!!



 

S3x hungry Kenyan women who claim that their husbands are useless pigs have taken to social media to search for young energetic men who can quench their thirst.

A woman identified as “Mamake Tatu” (Pictured Below), is the one connecting the married women to young boys who they refer to as Ben 10.

This is what she posted on Kilimani Mums, where the s3x hungry women meet to look for “Ben 10’s ” and the reaction she got from her fellow women.



Below are some photos of other desperate “mamas” in the group who are looking for young boys to drill them.





from African News http://ift.tt/24lV4Xg

1 comment:

  1. My experience working with Benjamin ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust"Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Benjamin because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.I had Mr Benjamin contact Office Email on ....  247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete