Sunday, February 21, 2016

EXPOSED:THIS IS WHERE LIFE HAS TAKEN NYASUGUTA......SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY A SUPER CON ARTIST IN NAIROBI......SEE SHOCKING UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE!!





After receiving numerous complains about Eunice Wamboi alias Nyasuguta, we sought to find the truth about her alleged damning scam.

Nyasuguta runs an eponymous agency ‘Nyasuguta Global’ which takes Kenyans to the Middle East for blue-collar jobs.

We received an email from Rose (we won’t reveal her second name) who was grumbling about how the former Vitimbi actress had conned her.

Her email read:

“I have a problem and I have been trying all means but all in vain, this lady Eunice Wamboi aka nyasuguta Vitimbi had an agent office for taking girls to the middle East, she took ma documents, pasport and good conduct,she told me to work in her office as a secretary, i worked for two months she paid me nothing,later she asked me to give her 7,000to get me a driving licence yet I don’t know how to drive, she promised to take me to a driving school which she did not, later she told me I will go to dubai as a family driver and i will be taught how to drive there, i failed to understand how I can go as a driver yet I don’t know how to drive,I was staying at her home place in Santons kasarani,I got tired of waiting so I quited, I have been trying to ask her my documents and my suitcase it’s now 8 months, I am a single mother from a humble background,also the first born, my question is i owe her nothing why is she holding my documents, does she have a human heart really??when I call her she don’t answer my calls, she sends me texts insulting me,even if I get a job they need a certificate of good conduct and she has it.All I beg for is for my documents I have suffered enough. HOPE SHE HEAR MY CRY.THANK YOU”

We grilled Rose to get to the bottom of the allegations and then decided to reach Nyasugata for her comment on the same.

Apparently Nyasuguta has been receiving money from Kenyans in the guise of taking them to the Middle East only for her to disappear.

Our efforts to reach Nyasuguta so far haven’t yielded anything. Her phone number 0720871*** hasn’t been going through and her office on Moi Avenue, 6th floor Summit House, room number 601, has remained close for the days that we have been looking for her.

Rose says she has reported the matter to Central Police Station. She explained Nyasuguta was the one who called her from her village with the promise of finding her a job in the Middle East.


The lady is crying foul saying Nyasuguta took all her documents and she has since gone underground. This was before the former Vitimbi actress threatened her with lawsuit.

Several complains from other Kenyans have also been lodged against the actress after Rose took to the social media to narrate her ordeal.




















from African News http://ift.tt/1UfzKhO

No comments:

Post a Comment